Giordano Construction Inc.® is committed to sustainable business practices and respect for the environment. We believe by being good stewards of the land we are helping to build enduring value for our customers, our employees and the communities we serve.
At Giordano Construction Inc.® we proudly:
- Export all excavated concrete, asphalt and base material to area recyclers, when available, for reprocessing and reuse.
- Look for ways to improve the efficiency of our processes and equipment in an effort to conserve energy, reduce waste and lessen our environmental impact.
- Use the latest techniques such as in place (FDR) Full depth asphalt reclamation and pulvermixing with cement which saves natural resources. This process utilizes the existing deteriorated materials onsite and with the addition of cement creates a new stabilized surface. Asphalt reclamation in turn, limits stress on local landfills, conserves our precious virgin materials and speeds construction over traditional full depth methods.
- Utilize recycled cement stabilized crushed concrete for base installation projects when available in the geographic market we are working.
- Document where applicable all LEED qualified building materials and exported debris for reprocessing.